CALL FOR FULL PAPERS FOR VIC2019 PROCEEDINGS
The Organizing Committee of VietTESOL International Convention 2019 is pleased to invite presenters at this year's Convention to submit your full papers for the ISBN assigned proceedings of VIC2019 at http://proceedings.viettesol.org.
Please find below the Proceedings Submission Guidelines designed to help you better prepare your submission.
- Key dates:
The submission system opens in early December 2019. Click here to learn how to use the submission system.
Submission system closes at 11:59 pm Hanoi time, 15th January 2020
Tentative date of proceedings publication: June 2020.
- Eligibility: Only original papers by presenters at the VietTESOL International Convention 2019 are considered. The topic of the submission should be relevant to the abstract submitted to and the presentation made at the Convention. Submissions that have been published elsewhere before being deemed ineligible.
- Review process: Each submission will undergo a blind-review process by two independent experts and renowned scholars in relevant field(s). Authors should make all attempts to revise their original manuscripts based on the reviewers’ suggestions.
- Plagiarism Policy: Authors must appropriately acknowledge the ideas and works of others via in-text citations and entries in the References section (following APA 6thEdition).
- Submission Types: There are 2 different guidelines for research-based and practice-based articles (See part 3 and 4). Authors are welcome to make a submission to an appropriate type regardless of their presentation modes (paper/workshop/poster/electronic mini-workshop/tech fair) at VietTESOL International Convention 2019.
- Author information: Every author is required to submit personal details including full name, affiliation and a short academic bio (around 80 words long) in a separate word document. Co-author information is placed in the same document together with the first author information.
- Fee: Please note that if a submission is accepted, the author will pay a VND 1,000,000 publishing fee for inclusion in the convention proceedings (with an ISBN). Information for fee transfer:
Bank account number: 28910370008835 (USD); 28910000161196 (VND)
Account name: HOI NGON NGU HOC VIET NAM
Bank name: Bank for Investment and Development (BIDV)
Branch: Ngoc Khanh – Ba Dinh – Ha Noi
- High-quality papers can be referred to the University of Foreign Language, Hue University for further review to be published in an English issue of their journal ‘Inquiry into Languages and Cultures’ (with an ISSN).
On behalf of The Organizing Committee of VietTESOL International Convention 2019,
VietTESOL Proceedings Editors